Our membership is structured into three (3) categories tailored to meet specific needs in the industry.
All members take part in different KAPI activities and initiatives with a choice on how best to engage as serves their interests. Some of the engagement opportunities and benefits include:
- Contributing to the Kenyan/East African biopharmaceutical industry’s policy positioning on issues such as global health, immunization, regulatory frameworks, intellectual property and business ethics, among others.
- Stay up to date with industry developments through our regular media monitoring and communications.
- Draw upon our expert KAPI staff/members to support and discuss issues of interest. Areas of expertise within KAPI include: innovation, intellectual property rights, regulatory affairs, legal affairs, code compliance, media, government/public affairs, and communications.
- Attendance to all KAPI public events providing excellent opportunities for networking, lobbying and business insight generation.
- Take advantage of key KAPI events by becoming a speaker or having a profiling booth at selected events to position yourself and your company as a key player in the industry.
- Full Members are engaged in high level decision making forums to align KAPI strategy on policy matters of interest and steer the industry agenda.
- Full Members and Associate Members take part in thematic policy groups and networks shaping industry affairs around intellectual property, regulatory affairs, global health, code compliance, medicine safety among others.